Policies and Terms
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you fill out a vacation request form. You will be asked to enter your email address for response purposes. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you),
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs),
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other that for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features,
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measure to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Your private information will not be stored on our servers
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safely. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
ONLINE PRICE POLICY ONLY
105 Argyll Court, Downingtown, PA 19335. United States
To learn about the Terms & Conditions of this web site click here